How to Make an Appointment
- All appointments are released at 8am for booking, for up to 1 week in advance.
- Consider first who it is you need to see, e.g. GP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Nurse, or a Healthcare assistant.
- Appointments can be made over the phone or at our reception desk.
Patients can book appointments up to 1 week in advance.
- Book Online with Patient Access, using your computer or smartphone. If you are not registered for online services – use the link above to book an initial appointment, full registration can be completed by bring photo ID to reception.
- Book Online with the NHS App, currenly only available on smartphone devices. There is no need to bring ID to the surgery to be verified, this will be done in the app itself.
Patients can book an appointment by calling reception on 01689 861098.
Patients can visit the surgery and book an appointment with the receptionist.