As general practitioners the doctors deal with a wide range of medical problems. We also have other healthcare professionals who are highly trained and skilled, who work alongside the doctors in managing chronic conditions.
Find out how the Practice Nurses, ANP or clinical pharmacist can help you.
Routine doctor appointments are booked up to one week in advance and are scheduled to last ten minutes. In order to work safely, punctually and to give adequate attention to each problem, we ask that patients bring only one problem to each consultation. Please do not be offended if the doctor asks you to book further appointments if you have several problems.
Urgent Appointments are booked on the day from 8am. They are for patients who have problems which, for medical reasons, cannot wait for a routine appointment. You are required to state the nature of the urgent medical condition
- We are not an Emergency medical Service, if you require emergency medical assistance please dial 999.
- Patients are encouraged to call between 8 – 10am, although this service is still available after these times. Your call may be triaged.
- We do not offer a walk in service.
- It is not possible to offer a choice of doctor for urgent appointments.
- Non-urgent problems will not be managed by the Duty Doctor.
- Other sources of help for urgent problems include NHS Choices (website advice) and NHS Walk in Centres which are particularly useful if you are not near the surgery.
The Bromley GP Alliance is offering additional GP Services in three local HUB surgery’s, in Beckenham, Bromley and in Orpington. These surgeries offer additional GP services outside of our normal working hours. They offer appointment Monday – Friday 4pm – 8pm & Saturday – Sunday 9am – 1pm.
To book these appointments you will need to contact the surgery using the usual number (01689 861 098). Please note you will not been seen if unless you have an appointment.
The three local HUB’s are located at:
Poverest Medical Centre (Orpington)
42 Poverest Road
Kent BR5 2DQ
Cator Medical Centre
379 Croydon Road
Kent BR3 3FD
Crown Medical Centre
3 Mackintosh Street