Self – Referrals
There are a number of services available to you without having to see a doctor. The following pages will direct you to the Bromley Healthcare Page which will give you all the details and forms for the service that you require.
- Antenatal self-referral form for Princess Royal University Hospital. For more information on alternative birth locations click here
- Bladder and Bowel Service – The service is for anyone experiencing bowel or bladder problems who is registered with a Bromley GP
- Breast feeding drop-in groups – Our drop in groups are run by health visitors with a special interest in infant feeding
- Bromley MyLife – Providing a variety of information and support provided by Bromley council.
- Bromley MyLife (Sexual Health) – Find your local sexual health service from various providers.
- Bromley Working for Wellbeing – Talking therapies and support for people with anxiety and/or depression
- Contraception and reproductive health – If you need comprehensive, non-judgemental contraception and reproductive health advice
- Family nurse partnership – The Family Nurse Partnership is a voluntary programme for first time young mums, aged 19 or under (and dads)
- HENRY (Health Exercise Nutrition for the Really Young) – HENRY is a FREE 8-week course for parents and carers of children aged 0-5 years
- HIV Specialist Nursing – If you are living with HIV this service will support you to understand more about your condition
- Hypnotherapy is a form of complementary therapy (PLEASE NOTE Summercroft Surgery is not affiliated with any of this commercial organisations
- Leg Club – Leg Clubs aim to treat leg ulcers and associated conditions in a social environment
- Live Well – is a FREE lifestyle advice service for any adult in Bromley who falls outside the criteria for an NHS Health Check
- London C-Card – is a confidential service providing free condoms alongside sexual health information to young people in Bromley
- Man2man – The man2man scheme is a free and confidential service for men living, studying or working in the borough of Bromley
- MEND – is a free healthy lifestyle programme for children aged 5-13 living or at school in Bromley
- Podiatry (Chiropody) – Caring for and treating foot problems
- Stop Smoking – Designed it to give you the information you need about stopping smoking