Phoning the surgery
Ringing the surgery is one of the most popular ways to make an appointment, however at peak times the telephone lines can be very busy. The below graph shows the times when the surgery’s telephone lines are usually most busy, and you may experience longer waiting times.
If your need is non-urgent, please consider ringing at another time of the day, or you may wish to use eConsult to get in touch. You can do this here.
Do not use eConsult if your medical problem is urgent. Call the practice or visit www.111.nhs.uk. If you or someone else is seriously ill, and their life is in danger, call 999.
Did you know, you can also book appointments online, via the official NHS App.
The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone. You can use the NHS App to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Book appointments (telephone and face-to-face)
- Get health advice
- View your health record securely
- View your NHS COVID Pass for travel abroad
- Register your organ donation decision
- Access health services on behalf of someone you care for
- View and manage your care plans
You can access the NHS App by searching for ‘NHS App’ on the App Store or Play Store, or you can download it from these links here: